HOW TO ORDER.
- GRASS FED BEEF - Available to purchase in two options:
- Quarter, half, or whole $2.00/pound (based on live weight with a $100.00 per quarter deposit)
- INDIVIDUAL PACKAGES (please note steaks are 1 inch thick, and range from 6-20 ounces)
- Ground beef in 1 pound packages - $6/pound
- Skirt steak (16-20 ounces): $10/pound
- Flank steak (16-20 ounces): $10/pound
- Boneless sirloin steak (16 ounces): $14/pound
- Boneless ribeye steak (8 ounces): $16/pound
- Boneless New York strip steak (8 ounces): $16/pound
- Tenderloin steak – better known as filet mignon (6 ounces): $20/pound
- WHOLE, FROZEN NON-GMO CHICKEN - $3.50/pound
- PASTURED LAMB - half or whole $2.50/pound (based on live weight with a $50.00 per lamb deposit)
What is "live weight"?
When you place an order with Berry's Naturally, you are matched to a live animal at the farm. The cost of that animal (payable to Berry’s Naturally) is determined by live weight at the time of loading the animal for transport to the processor. We deliver your animal to Jerome Country Market in your name, giving Jerome Country Market your contact information. You, the customer/owner, give Jerome Country Market your personalized cutting order. When the processing is complete, Jerome Country Market will contact you for pickup. At pickup, you the customer/owner, are responsible for the processing fee (payable to Jerome Country Market). By abiding in this manner, it keeps all parties involved within the U.S.D.A. regulations. This meat processing procedure applies to beef and lamb. Chickens are purchased directly at the farm.
Berry's Naturally uses Jerome Country Market for individual/home use processing. Jerome Country Market is very helpful with providing excellent customer service. They are always knowledgeable and willing to help a first time buyer, or a returning customer who may want to make changes to their regular order. All the while, they maintain an extremely clean, reassuring facility. Jerome Country Market is a custom-exempt processor. By U.S.D.A. regulations, meat processed at a custom-exempt facility can only be used by the owner of the animal and cannot be resold.
We value relationships with our customers, and we do our best to eliminate “grey” areas. We follow the letter of the laws, try to clearly explain any questions, and follow proper protocol.
For those customers that require a legal “for resale” stamp, we work with Pease Packing to provide that option.
Halal processing is also available. Contact us for details.